Surprise!

I was supposed to sleep early last night. I've done my evening ritual and was ready for bed. I was checking for a message from my sister when I heard someone knocking on my bedroom door. I called for whoever it was that the door is unlocked while checking for the time. When I saw it was a few minutes past midnight I realized what they were up to, but it was too late.

There they were standing by my door with Cyt holding the cake up while dancing! Too bad I wasn't fast enough to catch it on video. But we did took a lot of photos with the cake. -_^

It was already very late when we finished eating, drinking, talking, laughing, and all the while picture taking. And as a result, we all woke up late this morning and were late for work! lol...

Anyway, it was sweet and thoughtful of my housemates and I thank them from the bottom of my heart. And thank you to those who have sent their greetings. :)

Comments

Popular Posts