Lightning Up

Work has been taking up most of my time for the past months. The only break I was able to take was my six-day vacation in Cebu. The moment I got back in Singapore it was busy business as usual.

After a really long time, it's good to be home early. Unfortunately I'm home alone tonight. It seems all my housemates are working overtime tonight.

Anyway, I'm cooking my own dinner tonight. While waiting for the rice to cook, I was thinking of what I can share with you here. That's when I saw lightning forming from afar.

It was SO cool! I like watching nature do its thing, like lightning. I did not hear any thunder so maybe it won't rain. Would you believe if I tell you that watching those lightnings forming in the sky somehow relaxed me? It did. -_^

Here are some of the photos I took trying to catch the lightning.

Comments

  1. scarie haha... mura diay kag c Storm D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah.. nka-comment na jud ka, at last..
    it is scary if it's nearby , but since it's from afar it looks more like a beautiful show from the cloudy sky. you should see when the lightning looks like an electric current crawling along the skyline. magnificent! too bad i was not able to catch it on cam, this is the best i could do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts