Way to go


It's been weeks since my last post. After that wonderful vacation of mine I got so caught up in doing things I've always been wanting to do. But this post is not about those things. No. It's something I did not expect to be able to do... again.

My friend/housemate/officemate wanted to get to the office early today so she can also leave early. She intended to take a taxi and invited me to go with her. I didn't mind since it will just cost me around 2-3 dollars. As we were waiting for a taxi, Cyt was quick to spot the one I've been avoiding: the 'limo taxi'.

Limo taxis are luxury taxis and there's quite a number of them roaming around here. Today was my 4th time to ride one.

The fist time was a mistake. I remember clearly that I hailed the taxi just after Cyt told me to avoid the limo taxis. We were anxious to get back to the office that time so I hailed the first car that I saw that has the 'Taxi' sign on it. I'm clueless when it comes to cars. I was not able to tell right away that we were riding a Mercedes Benz.

My second limo taxi ride was on a white Chrysler with my roomie, Rachel. We took it from TP going to our office. It was quite a distance. I refuse to remember how much it cost us for that ride.

When my friends came for a short visit they said they wanted to ride a limo taxi. Well, I did not see that in their itinerary but it sure was the first thing they enjoyed when they got here. I enjoyed that ride 'coz I know my friends were enjoying it. Pidit was even so proud he took a photo of himself getting off the car. I think it was a white Benz.

Today, Cyt and I rode on a black Chrysler. I don't know why, but she said she wanted to try it. She was quick to hail it for us. Guess how much the ride cost. Well, the 10-minute ride to the office cost a few cents more than what it usually cost me before when I took a normal taxi from my previous apartment which was about 25 minutes by taxi.

Way to go, huh... ;)

Comments

  1. Hahaha... Remembered that first SG experience! Gi-lihi-an our vacation na dili mu follow sa itinerary and mu stick sa budget. Sige lang, nalingaw man sad maski wala planuha. Maau ra gihapon na nahitabo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are times when it's definitely okay not to follow the plans..or the budget. Especially when you have no choice on the matter - like when a typhoon suddenly follows you on your vacation! hahahah... Anyway, being impulsive sometimes has its benefits. The important thing is you enjoyed it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts