Season to Celebrate


I like wrapping presents. Be it a birthday gift, a wedding gift, a Christmas gift, or any kind of gift. Even a gift for my self. ;)

If there's something to celebrate, friends and families tend to give the celebrator/s gifts. And this season there's a lot to celebrate about.

Just this week I've accomplished most of my tasks at work, so that means I can really say that there's nothing (at work) that can stop me from going home for Christmas.

Yesterday my friend/roommate/model, Rachel, celebrated her birthday. We're of the same age again. Hahah... It was raining heavily yesterday, quite the opposite when I was celebrating my birthday with the sun shining so brightly. I can only wish that it means Rachel will be showered with lots of blessings and I will have a bright future. ;)

And the most obvious thing to celebrate is just 7 days away: Christmas! It's time to give thanks to the Lord, and give joy to our friends and families.

Tomorrow, I will be with my friends here in Singapore and we'll start celebrating the Christmas season the old-fashioned gen-X way: party! A Christmas party coupled with a couple of birthday celebrations. Of course a Chrirtmas party won't be complete without exchanging gifts. I hope whoever gets my gift will like. :)

And to you my avid readers, I have the perfect gift for all of you.

Comments

Popular Posts