Workspace


'All work and no play makes one a dull person.' And I certainly do try not to be dull at all.

Last night the entire Solutions R&D Team had a BBQ party. We had a good time eating, laughing, and taking pictures.

When I woke up (late) this morning I had a terrible headache. I thought of taking the day off. But! I have an urgent task that I need to finish right away. So here I am in the office. And I've finished my task. Yey! \o/

By the way, I think my 'boss+1' did not come in today. I have not seen him yet. He's usually here very early. Hangover?

Anyway, now that I have virtually nothing to do I'm playing with my phone's camera. These are the new accessories of my desk. I still have not found the kind of desk calendar I've been looking for, so I'm using the back of my old calendar. I also have a new DIY pen holder which I assembled myself. And there's my latest souvenir from my last trip: a small picture frame from Disneyland with a group photo of us who went on that trip. I think my office desk is getting more and more 'homey'.

I'm hearing my 'boss+1's voice. I guess he's actually here after all. I better get back to work now.

Comments

  1. But you said you had nothing to do. How can you get back to work when you've done it for the day in the first place? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I mean.. I won't elaborate, I might get caught. heheheh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. Yeah I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts