24


24 was one of the TV shows that I used to follow. I liked watching the action and the thrill Jack Bauer goes through within those 24 episodes. Now imagine going through something like that. Well, not exactly like that. Me and my friend/roommate/model just had that kind of adventure, sort of.

We were due to move in to another flat over the weekend. It wasn't until Friday night that we started packing our stuff - we were so lazy! We started at around 9PM and I finished at around 2AM. And we were not even 100% done yet. We went to bed around 3AM and woke up about 8 hours later. I had one more errand to do. I asked Rachel if she'll come with me and have lunch at Yoshi Noya. After having lunch we stopped by the library so I could return the four books I borrowed. Then we headed back to do the final packing. We also asked 'James Dee' to help us with our double deck bed. When everything was ready, we waited for the lorry we hired to arrive - they were late! (I still have a lot I can say about them, but I just won't.)

So anyway, we have finally moved in to our new flat. After thanking 'James Dee' with dinner for their help, we went back to our new home to unpack our things.

So you see how busy we were during that 24 hours? It's a wonder my model still had the energy to pose and enjoy her moment with our sako-bags. ;-)

Comments

  1. basta posing, wa'y kapoy2x! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lagi na inyong sako bags. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rachel: i'll make you a portfolio... including your 'swan flu' pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. @iv: nice and very handy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. mga dato mahal ang sako bags ninyo! hahahahaha
    thanks sa dinner .. so nka unpack na diay mo ha... beh beh beh

    ReplyDelete
  6. "$10? Sige, 6pcs po!" hehehe ang ignoy... bow ;) oo, naka-unpack na mi dee noh. nahurot unpack ang sako bags pag-saturday evening jud :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @dee: napressure si rachel ug unpack ana... nyahahaha... :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts