Thank You Token


I told you yesterday that I just came back from a 6-day vacation in Cebu. We have delicious fresh mangoes there. And summer is the best time for mangoes.

More than a month ago, my officemate asked me to bring her some mangoes from Cebu. She said she was able to eat some before and would like to have some again.

So when my friend came for a business trip here last month I asked him to bring some mangoes (he brought four) for me and I gave one to my officemate. This time I was also able to bring four mangoes (I could fit only four in the box and I was travelling very light). I gave her one mango and gave another one to our pregnant teammate.

I'm guessing she liked the mango very much. This afternoon she gave a thank you token: cheese cake from Starbucks. Yum! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts