Short Summer in Cebu


Summer just ended. Good thing I was able to avail of it even for only a few days.

In case you did not notice, I've been away from here for almost 2 months now. I've been really busy at work I couldn't find the energy to write a post. I was even afraid my boss would tell me at the last minute that I couldn't go on vacation as planned. Good thing I was still allowed to go on vacation despite our tight schedule.

Everytime I go back to Cebu for a break I would always make time to meet my friends, and of course spend most of my time with my family. The 6-day vacation I just had was no different. Well, except for the fact that I was able to do and eat more this time than my previous 2-3-week visits.

And the second best thing for this visit is that I was able to go swimming in the clear blue sea of Cebu. \o/

Comments

Popular Posts