Return... Revive... Remake

Yes, I'm back.

Obviously, I've been away from blogging for a long time. Four years to be exact. That's a very long hiatus. I don't have any excuse. Things just started happening, I lost interest and I simply stopped writing. I even stopped reading other people's blogs. But I'm back now. And I will try to do this thing again consistently.

For someone who likes to have things in an organised and orderly manner, reviving this blog instead of making a new one is really a challenge. There's this niggling feeling that I should start over and create a new blog. But I also want to get this thing rolling again before any form of "resistance" creeps in and I lose what momentum I have gained this weekend. 

I may have to change the look of this blog in the coming days or weeks. I haven't gone that far yet. At the time of writing this entry, my mind is still going back and forth on what I should do with this blog. You see, the entries in this blog started as nothing more than just short (hopefully creative) ramblings that I write and post using my mobile phone. That was my intention, the original purpose that I have set for this blog to be. But reading back on my previous entries I realised that, though I tried to keep things light and positive, they have become more of a narrative on what has been happening and what I have been up to. I think the texts I have on the sidebar are no longer applicable. I still have some serious "re-imagining" to do on what I want this blog to be.



Well, whatever I may decide for the future of this blog I will let you know. For now, I need to book my flights. See ya!

Comments

Popular Posts