Tres Marias Night


It was my friend Carrie's last night here in Singapore. Vera thought of having a despidida for her, but Carrie was booked to watch the SGP F1 race with her dad for the weekend. Determined as we are, we scheduled a despidida dinner the night before she goes back home to Cebu.

So last night Vera, Carrie and I met up at Makan for dinner. But it was more than just dinner that we shared. We spent the entire time sharing personal stories, gossips, laughter, and even a few tears (got emotional at one point).

Before we know it, it was almost midnight. Like Cinderella we hurriedly left the place to go home, but only because the MRT service stops at midnight. And unlike Cinderella, we managed to take time for picture taking. When I told them about the smile detection feature of my camera they got more excited. We did have some funny and good pictures taken.

Now Carrie is back in Cebu while Vera and I are left here. Vera and I plan to go out again sometime, and I hope to see Carrie when I go home to Cebu for the holidays. For the meantime, I'll see them regularly online. :)

Comments

Popular Posts