DIY


Whenever I feel restless I would usually go to the mall. Watch a movie, do some window shopping, or actually buy something. When I feel like buying something but don't know exactly what, or if there are a lot of choices and I can't decide what to buy... I go for DIY kits.

I've had so many DIY kits I can't remember all of them. I do remember my mother reprimanding me for buying them and then giving them away, the finished product of course. Yes, I like doing/making the things myself. But I also like giving them away to those who liked the finished product. Usually I give them to my younger sisters and cousins.

Last Saturday I spent the entire day using the latest DIY kits I bought. It was one of those days when I want to cross out as many of my TODOs as I possibly can. The DIYs were the 3rd to go. Those DIYs were the ones I bought last June. It took me this long to work on them 'coz I've been either busy or lazy these past weeks.

This time my DIYs are Disney keychains. I'm reserving them as Christmas gifts to my younger cousins. Hope they'll like them. =)

Comments

  1. Good thing dili ko younger cousin nimo because I would prefer cash. Hehehehe peace Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good thing for me, too. I don't like giving away cash. :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts