The Ultimate Spa


That's really the name of the spa resort that I just came from. I went there to avail of the birthday treat that Sony gave me last July. The treat was valid up to 3 months from my birthday month that's why I was still able to avail it tonight. I tried to book for a weekend but they're fully booked so I had to make do with tonight.

The treat was a full body massage with complimentary abdomen contouring mask. It was actually my first time to try a massage. I never thought that it would take some effort for me to relax!

I admit that I'm somewhat conservative. I'm not used to other people seeing or touching my body. So whenever the masseuse starts massaging any part of my body I would involuntarily tense up. But I would then try to relax my body again. I often heard my friends say that they could actually fall asleep during the massage. Well not me. I was awake and well aware of what's happening the whole time. I know it sounds silly of me, I just couldn't help it. On hind sight I could even laugh at myself.

It was a good experience. The spa resort was good. The people were friendly. And they serve you tea while waiting for your turn, then some snacks after your massage. I'm going there again in the near future. Who wants to join me?

Comments

Popular Posts