Fish!


Q: What is your favorite dish?
A: Fried fish

Actually, I love seafood. Back home in Cebu, we always have it at least once a week. And if we're having fried fish, I'm in heaven.

Unfortunately, I don't get to eat as much seafood here in SG as I do back home. As consolation, some of my friends introduced me to this stall that serves really good fish soup. It's affordable, and more importantly the fish tastes and looks fresh compared to the others I've tried.

I've been craving for a bite of fish since yesterday. Tonight I finally had my bowl of double fish soup with eemian (not sure if thats the correct spelling).

Oh! And I had it after an hour of Body Jam at the gym. I've been away from the gym for about three months. It's good to be back. Mission accomplished! -_^

Comments

Popular Posts