wattaday!


That's the only way I can describe this day.

I had trouble sleeping last night, woke up early today, and went to the office early. That in itself shows that something is wrong with me. I was nervous for what I had to do today. I honestly did not get any work done.

What was I nervous about?

Well... We had visitors today in the office and I was tasked to do a demo of our project to them. The visitors weren't just anybody. They're from the Economic Development Board of Singapore. It was important that we do a good presentation.

And let me tell you, I'm not good at these things. I don't like facing, talking, or delivering speeches to people I don't know, specially those who have higher positions than me. No matter how much I try to prepare I'm bound to stammer and forget everything. I just couldn't help it when my nervousness gets the better of me.

Thankfully, the demo went well. That's according to my big boss. I'm just so relieved it's over.

And I just received another good news a few minutes ago. A nice way to end a rather stressful day for me. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts