Did you have breakfast?


I only had a cup of hot choco this morning.

I'm used to having breakfast everyday. I can't leave the house to go to school or to work without having breakfast first. My father would give me an earful if I miss it.

Another adjustment I have to make since moving here is having NO breakfast. My housemates are not into breakfasts so when there's no food left from the previous night's dinner, then it means no breakfast for me.

You'd probably say "Why don't you cook?" That's simply because I don't know how. Well, I do know how to boil and fry some, but always having fried food is not really healthy. I also know how to cook rice but it takes time. I'm still looking for a way to resolve this no-breakfast issue.

For now though, I take alternatives. When I get to the office I get a cup of hot choco from our vending machine to warm my tummy. I also store some biscuits in my bottom drawer. Just this past two weeks I had a pack of Otaps. Yum! And just now I bought a pack of Butter Coconut biscuits, one of my favorites. I hope it holds up until Friday.

Comments

  1. Jan, try to have wheat bread high in fiber and some healthy spread or fruit jam ... if you like you can pair it with your favorite dairy :)
    I usually have those food in the morning because I don't like to cook in the morning :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts