Why so stiff?


I got out of bed this morning still feeling very sleepy. It wasn't until I was halfway through my shower that I came fully awake. And it was due to an acute pain that shot through my neck when I tried to look up.

By the time I got to the office it got worse. It became an official stiff neck. So I went to the clinic across the street. The Aviva card was very useful - didn't have to pay for the consultation and the meds (cream and pain relievers). And I hate taking meds. This time I also had trouble taking them 'coz my neck hurts when I try to raise my head to swallow the meds with water. I have not applied the cream yet. It has a certain scent that I'm not sure I want to wear for the rest of the day.

Right now I'm writing this post with my phone at eye level. I'm trying to not move my head as much as I can. Don't want to hurt myself more.

Why does it have to be on a work day? :'(

Comments

Popular Posts