Who wants a sunset?


I do!

Oh, how I miss seeing mother earth's spectacular work of art. One of my favorite past times in the years gone by was watching the sunset on the distant horizon. It's one of the things I look forward to when I go back to the country, specifically my mother's home town in Leyte.

I don't get much sunset in the city. Not with all the tall buildings blocking the view.

I took the photo above from my office PC monitor. It shows one of my favorite pictures of a sunset taken by my friend's dad and posted on flickr. There's a whole lot more in his gallery to choose from. Just visit sunsetcolors' gallery and find your favorite sunset.

Comments

  1. I do, too!

    It's truly spectacular, isn't it? I've always been awed by the play of colors during sunset. But now that it's caught on cam... Wow... Just breathless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts