Steak Night


This is what my plate looked like half way through dinner. Don't worry, I was able to finish it all.

My friend, Cyt, told us of this place that serves delicious steak. The restaurant is called Astons. She and Jon dine there every weekend. I guess that shows how much they like the food there. She has also invited me to dine there the last time we passed by the place.

Earlier this week she insisted that we dine there. When I told her to set the date, she actually set it in our calendar and constantly updated it. My boss even saw it today when the reminder popped on my screen while we were discussing my code.

Now, we just got home from our steak dinner at Astons. There were only 6 of us who showed up. The other 4 declined. And I had pork chops instead of steak. I'm not really a big fan of steak. In fairness to the steaks, I think they were really delicious judging from how they finished their food off. Yum! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts