5PM Dismissal


My training request has finally been granted. I went to a training for Object Oriented Design Patterns at the Institute of Systems Science today and it will last until Wednesday. The training ends at 5PM everyday and I have to admit it's been a long time since I was able to go home that early.

Ok, I did not really go home early today. I met up with my friend Vera for dinner, but I did stop by our flat for a few minutes to drop my jacket and CD-book (from the training) and also get my digicam. We had Mexican food for dinner and a glass of Margarita. And as usual, we got so caught up whith our chit chat we forgot to take a photo of our main course. It was delicious.

I'm going to keep this post short. My phone, which I'm using to write this blog, had a dose of Margarita after the mishap that I had and I'm afraid to stress it some more.

Comments

  1. wow! kuyug ko next time mag margarita mo oi. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. sureness! kita kits ta ninyo, pero pass lng ko sa margarita. me not likey.. pait! heheh..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts