Sweet September

I started September with a dinner with my college friends. This is the 1st time since a long time that we three are together again. I can't even remember the last time we were together.

Anyway, Hanna - the lady at the right - came for a short vacation. She specifically wanted us to meetup, even just for dinner. And considering her tight schedule, dinner on the night she has to fly back to Manila is the only time we had.

I contacted Rachel - the lady in the middle - and told her about the dinner plans. Good thing she had the time to spare from her busy work schedule.

There was a lot of cathching up, and a lot of food. And it was all good. One thing I noticed, though. This time they have long hair when they used to usually wear it short. Now I'm the one sporting the short do.

Speaking of long hair. I noticed that all of my friends who are getting married are wearing their hair long. The better to style their hair during the wedding, they say.

Now this leads me to a wedding I attended in Cebu. Nope, not my wedding - remember, I'm wearing my hair short right now.

Last September 22, my friend/housemate/officemate got married in Cebu. For a week our house was devoid of human presence. We all went back to Cebu for the wedding. It was my 2nd time this year to go home - more than I usually do. I didn't do much this visit. I simply went home to attend the wedding, spend time with my family, and eat lots of Filipino food.

Writing this post is making me miss a couple of things: my long hair and Filipino food. There's really nothing I can do about it now though, but wait.

Comments

Popular Posts