Caught Red-Handed


Last Friday, I had this sudden urge to cook for dinner. And the more I thought about what to have for dinner the greater my desire to cook. If I were like any 'typical' Filipina this would have meant nothing. But the thing is, if you've read my previous posts you'd know that, I really don't know how to cook!

I really don't know what got into me that day. My friends were actually surprised and didn't believe me when I told them what I wanted to do. My roommate wasn't keen on me cooking. :-P She didn't even want to meet up with me at the grocery store, though her excuse has more to do with her laziness (I'll just not mention her full excuse or she might kill me). Let's just say I managed to convinced her with my powers of persuation. ;-)

So we met up at FairPrice. I listed only the things I needed to cook. Then my roommate remembered the other things we need at the apartment so we had to buy those, too. I did not realize beforehand how many, or should I say heavy, it will all be. Our place is a couple of blocks away and it was quite a heavy and long walk. We were also laughing a lot with the situation we got ourselves into. And the more we laughed the heavier our packages felt. And just look at what happened to our hands! That's also what you'll get when carrying heavy loads of groceries in a plastic bag. :-S

Comments

  1. take that secret to the grave hehehe ;p congrats for the spag!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts