ME Time


It was one of those days when I got myself some ME time.

It started as an errand. When I got to my destination I found that it was so crowded! As I made my way into and out of the building, it's like walking through a giant maze trying to avoid people along the way. And the hot weather just increased the people's BO... ugh! I got stressed! :-S

I hate too much crowd. The only time I don't mind it at all is during our Sinulog festival in Cebu.

Anyway, as I made my way to the MRT station I decided to go someplace else instead of going straight home. Like what I always do back home to relieve my stress, I went to the mall. ;-) Usually I would just window shop and buy a DIY kit before I go home. This time I did not get to buy any DIY kit, but bought some other stuff that I need and a few that I simply want. B-)

Comments

Popular Posts