Lost


I know it's already late, but I just had to write something about this misfortune that I have.

I have a mild case of OCD. I like my stuff to be clean and in order. I have to admit though that I can easily overcome my OCD with my LD. There are also times that I can be forgetful.

Now, what does this have to do with my misfortune? Well... I lost the cover of my laptop's charger and I can't accept it!

I seemed to have lost it the night we moved into our new flat. I distinctly remember seeing it on my bed while I was busy arranging my stuff in the cabinet and in our bedroom. I've been looking all over the place for it for 3 days now, and to no avail. It should just be around here somewhere and yet I can't find it. The thought of me unknowingly throwing it away by accident makes me want to cry. Why? Because that would mean all hope of finding it has gone down the garbage chute. :'(

Comments

Popular Posts