Estapegi ;-)


Me: I miss Filipino food!
Officemate: What specific food?
Me: Spaghetti.
Officemate: There are spaghettis here.
Me: I want the Filipino style.
Officemate: Why? It's still spaghetti..
Me: But they taste different.

So I went to the grocery store w/ my roomie, bought the ingredients, went back to the apartment, and cooked for about an hour. It was so obvious that I'm not used to cooking because there were times when some mishap would occur and I panicked. Good thing my roommate/assistant was there to tell me what to do.

When we were done I was excited to eat what I've cooked. I also wanted my other housemates to have some. Of course I wanted to know if I did well with the spaghetti. The verdict?

Rachel: Congrats, Jan!
Christian: It's not the Filipino style we're used to, but it's delicious!

:$

Comments

  1. Awts! You did not share some :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Gen! We finished it all up that night's dinner and then the following day's brunch. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts