Saturday Pineapple

After a late night, I woke up today feeling lazy. What do you expect? It's the weekend. It's Saturday.

I had no specific plans for today. Rachel woke me up asking if I'd like something from McDonald's. Later Rachel left for the WCG. She invited me to go with her but I was feeling too lazy to go anywhere so I stayed behind. But then I thought of going to the library. It's been over a month since I last went there and borrowed some books. The nearest library is in Queenstown. Agnes and Christian went there with me and we borrowed some books. After which I went home.

I was home alone again. I cooked my dinner, and then I made my own pineapple jam. The last time I made a pineapple jam was a long time ago in grade school and I asked my mother to buy me the peeled and sliced pineapple in the market. It was the first time I peeled a whole pineapple on my own. I wasn't sure if I still remember how to make it, but I like how my pineapple jam turned out. Unfortunately, it only filled one small glass jar. Looks like I'll have to buy another pineapple. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts