Watta Weekend


It was another day of fun and games with colleagues. This time the venue is in a theme park which is very far from our place.

It was already mid morning when we arrived and the parlor games have started so we just tried one of the rides instead. During lunch there was a magic show followed by some stage games. There was even a sort of dance contest involving those who are celebrating their birthday this month. Since we were sitting at the back I had an excuse for not joining the game. And although we were not lucky to win the Nintendo Wii grand prize for the raffle draw, Cyt and I managed to grab a prize from one of the Q&A contest. It was a question about the Singapore flag, and we aliens won. Actually it was a trick question and I think we were lucky we realized it sooner.

After the program we were free to wander around and try the rides in the park. We headed for the Go Kart. I've never tried it before so we started with the Beginners' track, and after two rounds I wanted more. So we headed for the Advanced track. It was so much fun, though there was a part in the track that was scary. But still. I had so much fun.

Then Cyt and I headed for the nearest mall. We only intended to check check this one shop - we had no plan of buying anything. But then we saw this newly opened Disney shop and we just have to go in. There were so many things I liked! In the end I went for three DIY kits. The finished products wil serve as my Christmas gifts to my younger relatives when I go home for Christmas. ;)

And just before we started heading home, we just have to stop by this Donut shop and get a dozen of them. Delicious!

Comments

Popular Posts