TGIF


It's Friday night. The night when we can actually stay up late into the wee hours of the night.

As you can see, my two housemates are busy with their respective laptops. I'm actually working with my own laptop in my own little corner in our living room. Well, not really working. Just surfing the net, checking emails, and my other online accounts. Rachel is playing DOTA, and Agnes is on Facebook.

One housemate is missing. Cyt is actually in Bintan, Indonesia right now. She's taking her much needed break. She sent me a message earlier when she arrived to their destination, saying she's ready to sleep the whole day. Then later tonight she sent me another message saying they're having a barbecue buffet at the resort. I wonder when she's going to the spa.

Anyway, the three of us left at home are taking our own way to relax. I'll probably be sleeping most of the weekend. I have to recharge my batteries.

Comments

Popular Posts