Reinforcements


My friends brought 3kg of lechon from Cebu. It's been a long time since I've had a taste of our beloved lechon.

The problem was, there are only 4 of us ladies in the house and we sure can't eat it all before it goes to waste. The solution? I called my father at home and asked him how to cook Lechon Paksiw.

I was the first person up this morning and cooked for everyone. I was cooking the Paksiw when I realized that we have no rice left in the house. We have a lot of viand but we have no rice!

When Agnes woke up I asked her to call for reinforcements. So in came Christian with a pack of rice and 2 bottles of softdrinks, followed by Genisis and Olga with their cooked rice. Problem solved!

I was just too happy they liked my Paksiw they ate it all up. B-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts