Fun-burned bday!


I just had the greatest birthday since I was 6 years old. :)

That time I was surrounded by my family and relatives both old and young. I also had 2 cakes from my ninangs and aunts. Of course my father cooked 6 lechon manoks along with all my other favorite dishes. It was a fun celebration.

This time, even though I celebrated my birthday alone, I still had a blast. I was living two of my childhood dreams: travelling to another country and going to Disneyland! ;)

I went to Hong Kong for 5 days. It was raining on the first two days so I spent it just sight seeing and shopping around the hotel's area. There were museums nearby so when the rain starts to fall I would go into one and come out again when the rain stops. On the third day the sun started giving its all. Not minding the heat I went to Hong Kong island, toured the city for a couple of hours by foot, spent the next 6 hours at Ocean Park before going to The Peak for more sight seeing and dinner. I got back to Kowloon just in time to find a good spot to watch the Symphony of Lights show. I never thought I'd be able to do all that in just one day, but I did. :)

The next day, my special day, I moved to Disney's Hollywood Hotel. They have this promo that if you book a room for one night they will give you a 2-day pass to the park for the price of one. So as you might've guessed already, I spent my last two days in Hong Kong playing and watching shows at Disneyland despite the heat of the sun. And the room and buffet dinner were all worth the price. Even my sunburns are all worth the fun I had. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts